The annual Challenge Ball is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate life and honour those who are travelling or have travelled the cancer journey.
Challenge strives to bring colour and joy to the lives of children living with cancer. The Challenge Ball creates a special atmosphere and is unique, loved and looked forward to by everyone in the Challenge community.
The 2017 Challenge Ball will be held on Saturday 7 October at PULLMAN Melbourne on the Park. Tickets will be on sale Monday 7 August via www.trybooking.com/QVOF.
Can’t make it to Challenge Ball, but keen to offer your support?
Did you know that one of the most effective ways of raising funds for Challenge programs and services is through the Silent and Live Auctions at our gala events?
Do you own (or know the owner) of a business that may like to donate to our Silent Auction? Do you have any luxury items that we can include in our fundraising activities? We would welcome any support you can provide!
Donation inspiration includes:
- Homewares, gifts, artwork and sculptures
- Jewellery cosmetics and fitness programs
- Toys, arts & crafts and books
- Service provider certificates, eg. house cleaning, sporting vouchers, hire-a-hubby, Jim’s everything!
- Wine, chocolates and sweet delights
- Clothes, handbags and shoes (items & vouchers)
- Weekenders; hotel, dining and travel experiences
- Kids activities – Bounce, Clip n Climb, water parks and dance studios