Robert Allenby Golf Day & Gala Dinner
Now in it’s 26th year, our annual Robert Allenby Golf Day & Gala dinner continues to be one of Challenge’s most successful fundraising events!
Hosted at Palladium at Crown, this two-part occasion guarantees to be an evening of fabulous food and stellar entertainment, all while raising much-needed funds to support children and families living with cancer.
This event would not be possible without the enormous generosity of Robert Allenby himself. Though we all have peaks and troughs across our lifetime, the hard work and dedication that Robert has invested into Challenge is testimony to his goodhearted character.
The 2017 Robert Allenby Golf Day & Gala Dinner will be held on Monday 20th November at Palladium at Crown. To book your tickets to this wonderful event, please download and complete the booking form, and email to email@example.com.
Did you know that one of the most effective ways of raising funds for Challenge programs and services is through the Silent and Live Auctions at our gala events?
Do you own (or know the owner) of a business that may like to donate to our Silent Auction? Do you have any luxury items that we can include in our fundraising activities? We would welcome any support you can provide!
Donation inspiration includes:
- Homewares, gifts, artwork and sculptures
- Jewellery cosmetics and fitness programs
- Toys, arts & crafts and books
- Service provider certificates, eg. house cleaning, sporting vouchers, hire-a-hubby, Jim’s everything!
- Wine, chocolates and sweet delights
- Clothes, handbags and shoes (items & vouchers)
- Weekenders; hotel, dining and travel experiences
- Kids activities – Bounce, Clip n Climb, water parks and dance studios